Are you a company or individual looking for a partnership to drive your success? Being at Google is a step in the right direction but what does it mean to be a Google partner?
Being a Google partner means hiring certified professionals to work on your ads and deliver creatively. In turn, you get more traffic to your website, which consequently translates to more revenue. Once you meet the requirements and become a certified partner, you get:
- Access to education and insights to enhance your product knowledge
- Access and support to foster client success
- Recognition and reward for your achievement once you show your abilities and expertise
Keep in mind that there are different kinds of Google partners. Depending on ___ A partner can either be:
1. Certified partners
Certified partners fall into two categories:
- Member – enjoys a range of standard benefits to grow, develop and succeed in helping their clients. Sign up through your company’s Google ads manager and become a member.
- Partner – these have a deeper understanding of how Google ad marketing works. You also earn a Google partner badge upon reaching your certification, performance, and ads spend goals.
2. Premier partners
You can become a premier partner once you show excellent knowledge and skills in managing ads. It’s also necessary that you meet the ads spend requirements, grow your client revenue, and sustain your clientele.
Usually, premier partners are leading organizations who work with Google beyond the basic partnership level.
Those are the two primary levels of Google partners. Partners can further advance to higher levels, enjoying top-tier benefits that would only be available at these higher ranks.
3. Company level partners
A certified Google partner company understands the inside and out of the marketing platform and its products.
As a result, they can deliver excellent, relevant, and most importantly, accurate information and services to their clients.
Also, they enjoy the benefits of consulting and training for product implementation from the best technical support team in the industry.
4. Google premier AdWords Partners
These partners team up with Google to sell Google products.
These co-marketing opportunities come with customer management tools, which are a plus to their businesses.
You only need to consult with your local sales leader, and after meeting the requirements, you can become a sales partner.
How Do You Become a Google Partner?
Google has been dedicated to the success of its partners since the partnership program started. And by availing the best training and support to its members, businesses can match their clients’ expectations.
Below are a few requirements to become a Google partner:
Pass the Google Ads Certification
Before you apply to become a certified Google partner company, the individuals in your company should have passed the individual certification exams.
This is a step to ensure that the new partners working with Google have product proficiency.
- Achieve the spend requirement threshold across all your accounts
- Deliver on solid client and company growth to demonstrate good performance
What do Google partners do?
Have you mastered Google marketing platforms? Then, don’t miss out on any more benefits. Once you become a Google partner, you should at least meet the standard requirements. These duties include:
- Employing Google-certified professionals to maintain the high-quality services expected of you by Google
- Provide creative marketing strategies for your online business in a way that suits your clients’ needs
- Manage ads spend of not less than $10,000 every 90 days
- Staying up to date with Google’s new features and algorithms so that you are consistently implementing their best practices
Benefits of being a Google partner
1. You stay ahead of the competition: Being equipped with well-detailed and analyzed market data is a powerful tool in business competition. Also, getting relevant messages to your target audience helps you capture their attention and increase click rates and site revisits.
Being a Google partner allows you to get first-hand information and features to sharpen your competitive edge in the industry.
2. You get the best resources at your disposal: Once you become a Google partner, you are assigned to be part of a marketing agency. Whether you will be inside the agency or partnering with the agency, you still get the best the industry has to offer. Since Google partners are provided with the market trends necessary to make viable conclusions, you have better chances of delivering the best quality of work. As an added option, you can fine-tune your features and websites to encourage more traffic.
3. You get to work with certified ad managers: Once you become a Google partner, as a company, you must have a certified Google Ads manager. Considering your result pages will be featured on Google, it is in your interest to follow their guidelines. The ad manager makes it so that you only include Google’s best and newest features on your site. This way, you rank higher, and in return, you enjoy more human traffic to your website.
4. You enjoy master analysis tools: The success of online marketing and business largely depends on how you interpret the data from your website. Once you notice clients visiting your website and leaving after clicking a redirect link, it is only wise to make the content more readily available. Being a Google partner makes you accountable for your reputation. And with all the best resources at your disposal, you can create the best quality content for your marketing strategies and clients.
You can examine your keywords, ads, and landing pages to increase your traffic and reach all the right audiences through Googles’ analysis feature.
A Google partner is also assigned a personal rep who is always available to handle your concerns immediately after the call. Therefore, you can address your client’s grievances almost directly.
Google is a huge company, and being associated with them will always be good for your pride and business. If you’d want to join Google partners today and reap all the benefits, get the assistance of trusted website development and online marketing company to help you achieve it.